Here are six facts to know for tonight's game vs. Minnesota:
1. Both the Devils (6-7-2) and Wild (7-6-0) are looking to end losing streaks tonight. New Jersey has dropped four in a row, while Minnesota has fallen in three straight.
2. The Devils have placed forward Ryane Clowe (hit to head, two games missed) on injured reserve, retroactive to Nov. 6, and activated forward Martin Havlat, who is looking to return to the lineup for the first time since Oct. 21. Defenseman Seth Helgeson was recalled from Albany (AHL), where he has one assist and is plus-3 in 12 games with the Devils' top affiliate.
3. Jaromir Jagr (708) is one goal away from passing Mike Gartner for sole possession of sixth on the NHL’s all-time list. Jagr matched Gartner with his third of the year last night in Boston.
4. Mike Cammalleri leads New Jersey’s active skaters in career scoring vs. Minnesota with 17 points (7g-10a) in 29 games. He returned to the lineup last night in Boston and recorded two assists for his third multi-point outing in nine games this season.
5. Former Devils captain Zach Parise leads the Wild with 10 points (4g-6a), but will not play tonight due to an upper-body injury. Parise played seven seasons with the Devils and served as captain during his final season with the club 2011-12.
6. Ex-Devil Ryan Carter is making his first return to The Rock since signing with the Wild as a free agent on Oct. 6. Carter played in 171 games as a Devil from 2011-12 to 2013-14, collecting 33 points (17g-16a).