Here are six facts to know for tonight's game in St. Louis:
1. The Devils are opening a three-game road trip tonight with the finale of a home-and-home set against the Blues. They will play 15 of their next 20 games on the road and won’t have consecutive games at Prudential Center until a four-game home-stretch from Dec. 17-23.
2. Adam Henrique (lower body) will not play tonight and is day-to-day. The Devils' leading scorer with nine points (4g-5a), Henrique leads New Jersey forwards with a plus-4 and is tied for the club lead in power-play goals (2) and power-play points (4).
3. Mike Sislo has been recalled from Albany (AHL) and is expected to make his NHL season debut tonight. He has five goals – including two on the power play and one shorthanded – in 10 games this season with the A-Devils. The 26-year-old registered 20 shots in 14 games with New Jersey last season.
4. Cory Schneider (6-4-2, 2.68 GAA, .912 sv %) will make his 13th straight start tonight, the third longest streak by a Devils goaltender to begin a season. Martin Brodeur played in 19 straight games (Oct. 6-Nov. 2) to open 2001-02 and 17 (Oct. 10-Nov. 2) to begin 2002-03. (Elias Sports Bureau)
5. The Devils are 10-for-41 (24.4%) on the power play this season, which ranks fifth in the League. The Devils are 5-for-23 (21.7%) on the road, good for eighth overall (tie, Columbus).
6.St. Louis has won six in a row coming into tonight. Vladimir Tarasenko, who scored the game-winning goal vs. the Devils on Tuesday, leads the Blues with 14 points (8g-6a) and has nine points (7g-2a) over the past five games. The goaltending duo of Brian Elliott and Jake Allen has combined for three shutouts, a 1.79 goals-against average and .929 save percentage.