Here's what you need to know for tonight's game in Boston:
The Devils are looking to end their three-game road trip (0-2) on a high note with tonight’s stop in Boston.
2. New Jersey went 2-1-0 vs. the Bruins last season, including a 4-3 decision at TD Garden on Oct. 26:
3. Mike Cammalleri is expected back in the lineup for the first time since Oct. 25. The Devils’ leading goal scorer (5) has missed six games with a jaw injury suffered on Oct. 24 vs. Dallas. He played the next night in Ottawa, but has been sidelined since. In his absence, the Devils were held to two goals or less three times, including their only shutout of the season.
4. Cory Schneider (6-5-2, 2.91 GAA, .906 sv %) has started a career-high 14 consecutive games, marking the third-longest stretch to open a season in Devils’ history.
5. Patrik Elias is the Devils’ all-time leading scorer vs. the Bruins with 46 points (24g-22a) in 60 career games. Jaromir Jagr leads New Jersey’s active skaters in career scoring with 95 points (32g-63a) in 73 games against Boston.
6. Boston has won four straight coming into tonight’s game. Carl Soderberg leads the Bruins with 12 points (4g-8a) and Brad Marchand has points in four straight games (4g-3a-7pts). Defending Vezina Trophy winner Tuukka Rask is 7-4-0 with a 2.48 goals-against average and .907 save-percentage in 11 games this season.