The Devils have won seven of their last nine games (7-2-0) and have collected points in eight of their last 10 overall (7-2-1=15pts).
2. Keith Kinkaid makes his third start of the season, ending a stretch of 10 straight by Cory Schneider. It's Kinkaid's first appearance since back-to-back starts on Oct. 10 and 13 when Schneider attended to the birth of son Wyatt. Kinkaid stopped 17 of 18 in his last start, a 3-1 loss to Nashville in which the Predators scored two empty-net goals.
3. Kyle Palmieri, who had two points (1g-1a) in Friday's win over Chicago, needs one point for 100 in his NHL career.
4. Travis Zajac, who also had 1g-1a Friday, has scored six goals on 18 shots this season and ranks second among all NHL skaters with a 33.3% shooting percentage.
5. Six of the Devils' next seven games will be vs. Western Conference opponents. They're 2-2-1 vs. the West thus far, all at Prudential Center.
6. The Devils' 4-2 win over Vancouver at Prudential Center on Feb. 20 marked their first home victory over the Canucks since Jan. 13, 2006 (0-2-1). Adam Larsson had a career-high three assists in the game.