Here’s what you need to know for tonight’s game against the Canadiens!
1. This is the third and final meeting between the Eastern Conference opponents this season. Montreal leads the season series 2-0-0 following a 6-2 win at Bell Centre on Feb. 7.
2. The Devils are 12-7-2 vs. the Atlantic Division this season, including 7-2-2 at home.
3. Keith Kinkaid is looking for his first win in three starts against the Canadiens. He made 38 saves in the last meeting between the clubs and is looking to continue his hot play at Prudential Center, where he’s 4-1-2 with a 1.93 goals-against average and .933 save percentage.
4. Devils’ leading goal scorer Mike Cammalleri has tallied twice in two games against his former team. He collected two goals in Tuesday’s OT loss at Columbus and has four points in his last four games (2g-2a).
5. Former Canadien Dainius Zubrus enters tonight with points in back-to-back games (1g-1a).
6. Montreal is 5-3-2 over its last ten games following last night’s 5-4 SO loss to Washington. The Canadiens are 19-2-2 vs. the Metropolitan Division this season.