This is the second and final meeting of the season between the two clubs, and the Devils' final matchup of the season against a Western Conference opponent. The Devils posted a 2-1 win at Minnesota on Jan 10 on goals by Adam Henrique
and Jon Merrill
2. Andy Greene is set to play in his 300th consecutive game tonight, second among Devils defensemen only to Ken Daneyko's 388-game stretch from Nov. 4, 1989-Mar. 29, 1994. Jay Pandolfo is next on the franchise list, having appeared in 307 consecutive games from Jan. 22, 2003-Nov. 28, 2007.
3. Keith Kinkaid has allowed one goal or less in two of his last three starts, including a blanking of San Jose on March 10, and has won two of his last three on home ice, including a shutout of Los Angeles on Feb. 14.
4. Devils' leading scorer Kyle Palmieri has three assists over his last three games against the Wild.
5. The Devils have won each of their last two home games vs. the Wild (last loss, Jan. 4, 2011, 2-1).
6. The Wild are 9-5-1 since John Torchetti’s first game as Interim Head Coach on Feb. 15.