1. The Devils are opening a two-game homestand tonight. They're 4-4-1 over their last nine home games and are 9-10-3 at Prudential Center overall.
2. New Jersey is looking to snap a six-game winless stretch vs. the Flames (0-5-1, last win, Nov. 24, 2010 at Prudential Center, 2-1 SO). The Devils are 0-2-0 in their last two games vs. Calgary at The Rock.
3. Devils' leading scorer Michael Cammalleri returns to the lineup tonight after missing eight games with a hand injury. The former Flame has 13 points in his career against Calgary (8g-5a).
4. Tyler Kennedy is set to play in his 500th NHL game tonight.
5. Calgary, which opened its season-high five-game road trip with a 2-1 SO loss at Edmonton on Saturday, is 6-11-3 on the road this season. Despite the loss, the Flames have picked up a point in four of their last six games overall (3-2-1).
6. The Flames are ranked 30th in the NHL on both the power play (19/137, 13.9%) and the penalty-kill (75/101, 74.3%).