This is the third and final meeting of the season between the two teams, first since Jan. 8 at Prudential Center. The Devils are seeking their first win of the series (0-1-1).
2. Coach John Hynes' squad has points in six of its last nine games (5-3-1), is 2-0-1 over its last three home games and is 17-15-5 at Prudential Center overall. The Devils close out the regular-season slate with six games against the Atlantic Division (9-5-4).
3. Goaltender Keith Kinkaid is making his first start since March 19 and first career appearance against Boston. Kinkaid is 4-3-0 on home ice this season with a 2.58 goals-against average, .903 save percentage and one shutout.
4. Andy Greene, announced today by the New Jersey chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers' Association as the Devils' nominee for the 2016 Masterton Trophy, has registered 2g-2a- 4pts in his last seven games vs. Boston.
5. Adam Henrique enters tonight’s game with 199pts (95g-104a) in his NHL career. He’s looking to become just the 33rd player in Devils’ history to reach the 200-pt. mark. Henrique has scored 8g on 28 shots (28.6%) over 13 games in March and is third in the NHL with a 19.1 shooting % (27g/141 shots) overall.
6. Travis Zajac (1g-4a last six games) has 4g-3a-7pts over his last seven outings against Boston.