Here's what you need to know for tonight's home matchup against the Arizona Coyotes!
1. The Devils enter tonight’s game on a two-game points streak (1-0-1=3pts). They captured their first win of the season with Sunday's 2-1 OT victory over the Rangers.
2. New Jersey swept the 2014-15 series with the Coyotes, 2-0-0, outscoring the 'Yotes, 7-1. The Devils are 3-0-1 in their last four games against Arizona at Prudential Center (last regulation loss, Dec. 15, 2007, 4-1).
3. Adam Henrique scored his team-leading third goal of the season and assisted on Lee Stempniak’s overtime winner at MSG, giving him points in back-to-back games (2g-1a-3pts) and in three of the last four contests (3g-1a-4pts).
4. Coyotes captain Shane Doan is expected to appear in his 1,400th career game, becoming just the 34th player in NHL history to reach the milestone. He hit 900 points with a goal against Boston on Saturday.
5. Starter Cory Schneider’s three career shutouts against Arizona are his most against any opponent. He's looking to lead the Devils to their first win against a Western Conference opponent.
6. Defenseman John Moore will face Arizona for the first time since signing with the Devils this summer. Moore appeared in 19 games with the Coyotes last season after being acquired from the Rangers. Fellow blueliner David Schlemko will be facing Arizona for the second time since being waived by the Coyotes in January.