Here's what you need to know for tonight's game in Vancouver:
The Devils are looking to extend their point streak to three games (1-0-1) with the finale of their four-game road trip tonight in Vancouver. New Jersey’s playing its fifth straight game vs. the West and its Eastern Conference-leading 14th road game.
2. Cory Schneider (9-8-2, 2.58 GAA, .914 sv%) will face his former team tonight in his 21st start of the season. Schneider posted a 29-save blanking of Edmonton on Friday. It’s Schneider’s second visit to Vancouver since the 2013 trade that shipped him to the Devils.
"Last year was obviously the big one, but I think now that they've kind of turned the page," Schneider said. "New management, new coaches, [Roberto Luongo] is gone; it just sort of seems like it's a fresh start and it's not something that many people talk about anymore.”
3. The Devils’ penalty kill has gone 25 for its last 26 (96.2%) over the last six games. The PK allowed a third-period goal in Saturday’s shootout loss at Calgary, ending a run of 23 straight successful kills.
4. Adam Henrique (2g-1a) and Tuomo Ruutu (2g) enter with two-game goal/point streaks. Henrique (6g-6a-12pts) has three points in three games since returning from a lower body injury, and trails only Jaromir Jagr (13) for the team lead.
5. Vancouver defeated Chicago 4-1 on Sunday to improve to 14-6-1. The Canucks lead the West with 65 goals this season.
6. Canucks' netminder Ryan Miller leads the NHL with 13 wins (tie, Pekka Rinne & Carey Price), including one shutout.