Here's what you need to know for tonight's game in Toronto:
The Devils are concluding their three-game road trip with their NHL-leading 16th road contest overall (6-9-1).
2. Jaromir Jagr (flu), Patrik Elias (groin) and Adam Larsson (flu) will miss tonight’s game.
"Jagr was sick before the game the other night [in Pittsburgh],” Devils’ GM Lou Lamoriello said today. "He does not have a concussion. We went through all the tests after the game, last night and this morning. He just can't go. He's completely dehydrated so we sent him back to the hotel."
3. Injuries continue to mount for the Devils, who also placed Martin Havlat (lower body) on injured reserve today, retroactive to Nov. 29.
4. Cory Schneider (9-11-3, 2.52 GAA, .916 sv%) started all three games for the Devils in last year’s season series against Toronto, going 1-0-2 with a 1.58 goals-against average and .934 save-percentage.
5. New Jersey’s PK went 2-for-2 Tuesday in Pittsburgh, improving to 35-for-37 (94.6%) over the past 10 games.
6. Toronto, which is 4-0-1 over its last five games, is led offensively by Phil Kessel (2g-14a-16pts). Jonathan Bernier is 4-0-1 with a 2.38 goals-against average and .923 save-percentage in his last five starts.