Here's what you need to know for tonight's road matchup in Philadelphia!
1. The Devils are looking to win four straight road games for the first time since a seven-game stretch from Jan. 11-Feb. 21, 2012. That streak was the third longest in team history (tie, Jan. 13-Feb. 6, 2009).
2. Tonight’s tilt is the second of four in a row against Metropolitan Division opponents. New Jersey is 1-2-0 against the Metro thus far (1-1-0 on the road).
3. The Devils are looking for their 100th win all-time vs. Philadelphia tonight. New Jersey has 100 wins against just one other franchise (Pittsburgh, 101-73-18).
4. Cory Schneider makes his seventh consecutive start for the Devils, who are 9-2-2 against the Flyers over the past three seasons and have outscored them 42-24 during that span.
5. Adam Henrique has 15 points (9g-6a) in 17 career games against the Flyers, his highest total versus any opponent. He has eight points (5g-3a) over his last eight games against the Devils' division rivals, and scored three goals on three shots against them last season.
6. Executive VP/General Manager Ray Shero’s father, Fred, served as Philadelphia’s head coach from 1971-78. The Flyers went to four Stanley Cup finals under Shero and won back-to-back championships in 1974 and 1975.