Here's what you need to know for tonight's game in Philadelphia:
1. The Devils will welcome Mike Cammalleri (muscle/posterior) back to the lineup tonight. He leads the club in goals (11), power-play goals (5) and game winners (3)
"He brings us energy,” head coach Peter DeBoer said. "We need a little shot of energy here. We're in the middle of a tough stretch. We haven't had a lot of good news lately on the injury front or the schedule front, so it's nice to get a guy that's back fresh, excited to go. He'll give us some of that."
2. Dainius Zubrus (leg lacerations) traveled with the team to Philly, but will miss his second straight game since getting injured Monday in Carolina.
"I'm missing a little bit of strength in my leg, in that spot," Zubrus said at today’s morning skate. "It's affecting my strength and that's holding me back."
3. New Jersey (11-13-5) is opening a three-game road trip tonight. The Devils have won each of their last two road games and have points in three of their last four (2-1-1) overall.
4. The Devils’ resurgent penalty kill went 3-for-3 against Chicago on Tuesday to improve to 44-for-48 (91.7%) over the past 14 games.
5. Tonight’s contest is the second of four meetings between the division rivals and the last to be played this season at Wells Fargo Center. The Devils lead the season series 1-0-0 after their 6-4 win in Philly on Oct. 9.
6. The Flyers lost, 3-2, in overtime at Columbus on Tuesday. They’re 2-8-3 in their last 13 games dating back to Nov. 14.