Here’s what you need to know for tonight’s game in Minnesota!
1. This is the second of two meetings between the clubs this season. The Devils lead the season series 1-0-0 following a 3-1 win at Prudential Center on Nov. 11.
2. New Jersey is 7-2-1 over its last 10 games after Sunday’s 5-2 win over the Flyers.
3. Scott Gomez comes into tonight tied with Scott Niedermayer for fourth on the Devils’ all-time points list (476) after posting two assists Sunday.
4. Three Devils are looking to extend point streaks: Andy Greene (1g-4a, 4 games), Jacob Josefson (1g-1a, 2 games), Adam Henrique (2g-1a, 2 games). Henrique scored twice on Sunday, while Greene registered two helpers and Josefson notched a shorthanded goal.
5. New Jersey is looking for its first win at Xcel Energy Center since Jan. 2, 2010 (0-2-0).
6. Minnesota had a five-game winning streak snapped with its 3-2 loss to Colorado on Sunday. The Wild are 18-4-2 since Jan. 15.