The second game of the Devils' three-game road trip marks their final regular-season visit to Rexall Place, which opened in 1974. The Oilers are set to move to Rogers Place arena in downtown Edmonton for 2016-17.
2. Despite Tuesday's 3-2 setback in Calgary, the Devils have won 10 of their last 14 games and have earned points in 11 of their last 15 contests (10-4-1=21pts). New Jersey is 5-3-0 on the road this season.
3. Keith Kinkaid is expected to make his fourth start of the season tonight. In his last appearance, Kinkaid made 28 saves for a 4-3 overtime win over Vancouver at Prudential Center on Nov. 8.
4. The Devils converted on the power play Tuesday (1/3) in a third straight game, and have now scored on the man advantage in 12 of their 18 games this season (14/62, 22.6 %).
5. New Jersey is 5-1-1 in Edmonton since 2000 and 4-1-1 in its last six vs. the Oilers overall.
6. Edmonton is 1-4-1 over its last six games after losing to Chicago, 4-3, in overtime on Wednesday. The Oilers are 3-5-1 at Rexall Place this season.