This is the second and final meeting of the season between the two clubs, first since Jan. 2 at Prudential Center (3-2 OTW).
2. The Devils need just one victory to match their total from all of last season (32-36-14). Coach John Hynes' club is 2-2-0 over its last four road games and 16-13-3 away from Prudential Center, overall.
3. Tonight's starter Cory Schneider is 3-1-1 with a 2.09 goals-against average, .930 save percentage and one shutout in five games against Dallas as a Devil.
4. Adam Henrique, last night's hero with two goals in Nashville – including the overtime winner – has four assists in his last two games versus Dallas.
5. Travis Zajac, who posted 1g-1a last night vs. the Predators, has scored 5g-6a-11pts in 13 career games vs. Dallas, his most vs. any Western Conference opponent other than Winnipeg (8g-9a-17pts).
6. Dallas is 20-10-1 at American Airlines Center but 1-5-2 over its last eight games, overall.