Here’s what you need to know for tonight’s game in Arizona!
1. The Devils are concluding their three-game western road trip tonight.
2. This is the second of two meetings between the teams this season. New Jersey leads the series 1-0-0 after a 3-0 win at The Rock on Feb. 23.
3. Tonight’s starter Cory Schneider is 4-1-1 with a 0.82 goals-against average, .970 save percentage and three shutouts in six career games vs. Arizona. He made 38 saves to blank the Coyotes in the teams’ previous tilt.
4. New Jersey is 1-4-1 in its last six road games, but 7-3-2 over its last 12 contests overall.
5. The Devils' penalty kill was 3-for-3 in Thursday’s shootout loss in Colorado and is 32-for-34 (94.1%) over the last 12 games overall.
6. Arizona is 1-3-1 on a six-game homestand that concludes tonight. The 'Yotes are 1-12-1 over their last 14 games following a 2-1 loss to Chicago on Thursday.