1. The Devils are looking to sweep their three-game California road trip in their second and final meeting of the season against the Ducks. New Jersey is also looking to snap a four-game winless stretch (0-3-1) vs. Anaheim (last win, Nov. 20, 2013, 4-3 OT at Honda Center).
2. Coach John Hynes' group is 3-1-0 over its last four road games. They're 15-10-1 vs. the Western Conference this season, including an 8-5-0 mark on the road.
3. Keith Kinkaid, the NHL's Third Star for the week ending March 13, stopped 52 of 53 shots in the first two games of the trip to lead the Devils to a 3-0 win in San Jose on Thursday and a 2-1 overtime triumph in Los Angeles on Saturday.
4. Devils' leading scorer Kyle Palmieri (25g-20a-45pts) will play vs. the Ducks in Anaheim for the first time since being traded to the Devils on June 27.
5. Devante Smith-Pelly will play in his second game vs. the Ducks since being traded on Feb. 24, 2015 (also, Mar. 4, 2015 at Honda Center). He has 3g-2a in five games as a Devil, including points in back-to-back contests (1g-1a).
6. Anaheim, which is 0-2-1 over its last three games, has gone 25-6-3 since the holiday break, including an 11-game winning streak from Feb. 13 to March 5.