New Jersey Devils 2 at Florida Panthers 3Team Notes
• New Jersey has points in seven of its last 11 games (6-4-1=13pts). At 37-32-8=82pts, the club has already surpassed its win/point total from all of 2014-15 (32-36-14=78pts).
• The Devils are 4-4-0=8pts over their last eight road games and are 19-18-3=41pts away from Prudential Center overall.
• New Jersey played the second of its final six games vs. the Atlantic Division. The Devils are 10-6-4=24pts vs. the Atlantic Division, including 6-2-3=15pts on the road.
• Despite going 1/6 (16.7%) on the power play, Devils are 7/26 (26.9%) with the man-advantage over their last seven games.
• New Jersey finished their season series 1-2-0 vs. Florida.
• The Devils played 15 games in March and finished with 7-6-1=15pts.
Keith Kinkaid (L, 36 saves / 39 shots against) made consecutive starts for the first time since Mar. 17-19 and fell to 9-8-1 on the season.
Mike Sislo scored his third goal of the season on the power play at 8: 30 of the first period. Devante Smith-Pelly and Adam Henrique recorded the assists.
Henrique earned the 200th point of his NHL career with the assist.
Blake Pietila scored the first goal of his NHL career at 19:54 of the third period. He has two points (1g-1a) in his last three games
Tyler Kennedy returned to the Devils’ lineup after missing four games (Mar. 24-29) with a lower-body injury.
Andy Greene tied Jay Pandolfo tonight for fifth all-time in franchise history for consecutive games played. Pandolfo appeared in 307 straight games with the Devils from Jan. 22, 2003-Nov. 28, 2007. Greene has played in 307 consecutive games, dating back to Mar. 6, 2012, the fifth-longest (tie) games-played stretch in Devils’ history.
Kyle Palmieri recorded a career-high nine shots on goal and led New Jersey with a season-high 23:30 minutes of playing time.