New Jersey Devils 1 vs. Florida Panthers 5
Mike Cammalleri, Tuomo Ruutu and Jordin Tootoo each appear in their 100th game with the Devils.Team Notes
• The Devils had their home points streak snapped at three games (2-0-1=5pts) and fell to 7-7-3=17pts at Prudential Center overall.
• New Jersey lost to Florida at home in the regular season for the first time since Feb. 11, 2012 (6-0-0).
• The five goals against tied a season high (also, Nov. 21 at Edmonton, L 1-5 & Oct. 10 at Washington, L 3-5).
• Despite the loss, the Devils have points in six of their last eight games (4-2-2=10pts) and nine of their last 13 (6-4-3).
• New Jersey is now 6-1-2 vs. the Atlantic Division this season, including 2-1-1 at home.
• The Devils were 1/3 on the power play and have scored at least one PPG in 20 of their 32 games this season.
• The Panthers outshot Devils, 26-16.
Cory Schneider (21 saves + ENG) fell to 14-9-4 on the season.
Sergey Kalinin scored the Devils' lone goal, his fourth of the season/third on the power play. He now has 2g over the past four games.
Kyle Palmieri registered the primary assist on Kalinin's goal and has 6g-3a-9pts over the last ten games. He leads the Devils with a career-high 5g-7a-12pts on the power play (previously, 5g-6a-11pts, 2014-15) and is second on the club with 13g-12a-25pts overall.
David Schlemko also assisted on the goal and now has 2g-4a-6pts on the season. All four of Schlemko's assists have come on the power play.
Mike Cammalleri, Jordin Tootoo and Tuomo Ruutu each appeared in their 100th game with New Jersey.
Ruutu was activated from injured reserve earlier in the day and made his first appearance since Oct. 16 vs. San Jose. He recorded 2 hits in 12:59 of action.
Damon Severson led the Devils with 3 shots on goal.
Adam Henrique was 12/16 (75.0%) on face-offs.