Military Appreciation Night presented by Prudential
The Devils are holding their annual Military Appreciation Night presented by Prudential when the club hosts the Florida Panthers. The Devils will warm up in limited-edition camouflage jerseys, that will be auctioned off after the game with all proceeds benefitting charity. Theauction for warmup jerseys will go on sale at 7:30PM. The auction ends on 11/18 at 11:59PM.
Proceeds from the auction as, well as the night's 50/50 raffle, will benefit Homes for Our Troops, a nonprofit organization that builds and donates custom homes nationwide for severely injured post - 9/11 veterans.
For 21 games throughout the 2017-18 season, New Jersey Devils right winger Kyle Palmieri will salute former and active military members through his Squad 21 community giveback initiative. For the second consecutive year, Squad 21 will provide 42 tickets for military personnel and their families to attend 21 Devils home games. Each guest will receive a unique Squad 21 T-shirt, courtesy of Grunt Style, and a private postgame meet and greet with Palmieri.
Throughout the game, the Devils will recognize and celebrate the stories of current and retired military personnel:
- More than 200 representatives from USS The Sullivans and the USS Hué City will fill the aisles of the arena during the National Anthem performance.
- 96-year-old World War II veteran John Beatrice, from Elmwood Park, will be recognized as the Hero of the Game. Beatrice is the recipient of the Asiatic-Pacific Campaign and The Army Good Conduct medals.
- USO Show Troupe will perform the National Anthem, as well as perform on the main concourse before the game to welcome fans to the arena.
- Prudential Financial will be presenting the USO with a new van to be displayed on Championship Plaza during a ribbon cutting and key handoff ceremony to take place before the game.
- A photo booth will be located on the main concourse for fans to take and share digital postcards socially and send to troops overseas, presented by Prudential.
- Stop by the Devils Den and check out the new Military Appreciation Night line.
Devils Annual Goya Food Drive
For one last time, you can bring canned goods to the game for donation to the Community FoodBank of New Jersey and receive a voucher for two tickets to an upcoming game!
In case you haven't noticed, there have been a group of cookie dusters whenever the Devils have taken the ice this month. Throughout November, Adam Henrique will be growing his infamous "stache" alongside other teammates in hopes of inspiring donations, conversations, and real change about men's health. Join Henrique and his fellow teammates Brian Boyle , Jesper Bratt , Will Butcher , Blake Coleman , Jimmy Hayes , Nico Hischier , and Miles Wood to raise money and bring awareness to the Movember Foundation. Other ways to contribute are by donating $40 and receiving a post-game meet and greet with Henrique, as well as attending "Rico's Soiree" in Hoboken, NJ.
New this season is our partnership with The Ainsworth at Hotel Indigo, our official pre and post game partner. Before and after the game, stop by The Ainsworth for 20% off your check with proof of ticket stub.
Game Day Hashtags
Follow the @NJDevils on social media all day as we build up to tonight's showdown vs. the Panthers. Coming to the game? Use #FLAvsNJD, #PruPics or #NJDevils and get your selfies on our scoreboard presented by Prudential! Download the 15SOF app and if you get on the scoreboard tonight, we'll send you a photo or video of your 15 Seconds of Fame!
Be sure to download the NHL app to take part in our interactive in-arena games. Scroll down the main menu and open in-arena games to get started. You will be able to use your phone to participate in a number of our scoreboard features.
We've made an update to our mobile ticketing process that affects Devils Members, partial plan holders and purchasers of special offers or packages. Check out our mobile ticketing guide for more information. See you at The Rock! Doors open at 5:30PM.