• New Jersey has lost consecutive games in regulation for the just the second time this season (also, 3 games, Oct. 9-13).
• The Devils fell to 5-4-0 on the road and 4-5-1 vs. the Western Conference.
• New Jersey is now 3-12-3 in the Western Canadian cities (Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver & Winnipeg) since 2011-12.
• The Devils are 5-2-1 in Edmonton since 2000.
• New Jersey was 1/4 on the power play; they've scored on the PP in four straight & in 13 of their 19 games this season (15/66, 22.7 %).
• The Devils' penalty kill unit was 5/6 tonight and is 34/37 (91.9%) over the past 11 games.
• Edmonton outshot New Jersey, 27-20, tonight.
Keith Kinkaid (22 saves +ENG) made his fourth start of the season and fell to 1-3-0.
Kyle Palmieri scored his his seventh goal of the season/fourth on the power play. He now has 6g-7a-13pts over the last 13 games. Palmieri leads the Devils with 4g-5a-9pts on the PP.
David Schlemko picked up the primary assist on Palmieri's goal and has three points over the last four games (1g-2a-3pts).
Travis Zajac also assisted on Palmieri's goal, snapping a four-game point drought. Zajac ranks second on the club (tie, Mike Cammalleri) with 4g-2a-6pts on the PP.
Palmieri and Adam Henrique led New Jersey with four shots on goal each.
Brian O'Neill set a new career-high & led the Devils with five hits (previously, 3).