• The Devils fell to 5-3-0 on the road & to 4-4-1 vs. the Western Conference.
• New Jersey is now 3-11-3 vs. western Canadian opponents (Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver & Winnipeg) since 2011-12.
• The Devils are winless in their last five games in Calgary (0-4-1, last win Dec. 23, 2007, 1-0 OT) and in their last six games vs. the Flames overall (0-5-1, last win Nov. 24, 2010, 2-1 SO).
• New Jersey's penalty kill unit was 4/4 tonight and is 29/31 (93.5%) over the past 10 games.
• The Devils were 1/3 on the power play; they've scored on the PP in 12 of their 18 games this season (14/62, 22.6 %).
• Calgary outshot New Jersey, 30-20, tonight.
Cory Schneider (27 saves) made his fourth consecutive start in goal and fell to 9-5-1 on the season. He allowed three goals for the first time since Oct. 27 vs. Columbus (seven appearances).
Bobby Farnham scored for the second game in a row and now has 3g-1a-4pts in eight games with New Jersey; he had no points in his first 14 NHL games with Pittsburgh.
Jordin Tootoo scored his second goal of the season and now has points in back-to-back games (1g-1a-2pts). Each of his 2g-2a-4pts this season have come on the power play; he had 4g-4a-8pts on the PP in 607 NHL games entering 2015-16.
Lee Stempniak registered the primary assist on Tootoo's goal and has 2g-5a-7pts over the last five contests. He ranks second on the club with 4g-11a-15pts overall.
Mike Cammalleri also assisted on Tootoo's marker. He now has 3g-4a-7pts over the last six games and leads the Devils with 6g-12a-18pts overall.
Stephen Gionta picked up the primary assist on Farnham's goal, his second of the season/first since Oct. 31 vs. the NY Islanders.
Brian O'Neill also assisted on Farnham's tally for the first point of his NHL career.
Kyle Palmieri led New Jersey and tied a season high (also Nov. 8 vs. Vancouver) with 5 shots on goal.
Travis Zajac led the Devils with 22:52 of TOI and was 13/23 (56.5%) in the faceoff circle.