• The Devils swept the season series vs. the Blackhawks and won in Chicago for the first time since Nov. 3, 2010 (0-2-0).
• New Jersey improved to 5-2-0 on the road.
• The Devils have now won nine of their last 12 games & have points in ten of their last 13 contests (9-3-1=19pts).
• Tonight's contest concluded a stretch of four consecutive games vs. Western Conference opponents. New Jersey is now 4-3-1=9pts vs. the West this season.
• The Devils out hit the Blackhawks, 54-24 tonight and blocked 22 shots to Chicago's eight.
• New Jersey's penalty kill unit was 4/5 tonight and is 22/24 (91.7%) over the past eight games.
• The Devils were 1/3 on the power play; they've scored on the PP in 10 of their 16 games this season.Player Notes
Cory Schneider (27 saves) improved to 8-4-1 on the season. He's allowed two goals or less in each of his last six starts.
Sergey Kalinin scored the game-winning, power play goal at 17:33 of the third period and posted 1a for his first career multiple-point game. He also led the Devils with a season-high four shots on goal. Kalinin has 2g-1a-3pts over the last three contests.
Adam Henrique scored his team-leading 8th goal of the season and has 2g-1a-3pts over the last three games. He's now halfway to his goal total from all of 2014-15 (16g in 75 games). Henrique has scored nine (6g-3a) of his 12 points on the road.
Kyle Palmieri's goal was his sixth of the season. He now has 5g-5a-10pts over his last eight appearances.
John Moore, a native of Winnetka, IL, registered his first assist/second point (goal Oct. 31 vs. NY Islanders) of the season.
David Schlemko was credited with the secondary assist on Kalinin's goal, his first helper since Dec. 1, 2014 at Edmonton (46 games).
Travis Zajac led the team with seven hits & was 13/21 (61.9%) in the face-off circle.
Andy Greene led the Devils in TOI overall with 25:27 of action tonight.
Adam Larsson recorded five hits in 24:30 of action. He leads the Devils with 34 hits overall this season.