The Devils are now 1-2-1 on the season and are 0-2-1 against the Atlantic Division. New Jersey is still seeking its first road win of 2016-17.
• The Devils are now 1-3-1 in Boston since the 2013-14 season.
• New Jersey opened the scoring with a power play goal at 4:14 of the third period. The Devils are now 3-10 (33.3%) with the man-advantage over the last two games.
• The Devils penalty kill was 4-4 tonight, including a 13-second 3-on-5, and is 13-14 (92.9%) through four games this season.
• New Jersey was outshot, 29-36, by the Bruins, including 23-25 over the final two periods.
• New Jersey was 35 of 67 (52%) in the faceoff circle tonight.
• Kyle Palmieri opened the scoring with his second goal of the season (PP) at 4:14 of the third period. He now has points in three consecutive games (2g-1a-3pts).
• Damon Severson and Jacob Josefson recorded assists on Palmieri's goal. Severson now has assists in back-to-back games. It was Josefson's first point of the season.
• Captain Andy Greene led the Devils with 23:43 TOI and had four blocked shots tonight.
• Pavel Zacha won seven of 11 faceoffs (64%).
• Palmieri and Taylor Hall each had a team-leading five shots on goal.
• Cory Schneider made his fourth consecutive start in goal and is 1-2-1 on the season and is 1-4-2 all-time against the Bruins. He stopped 34 of 36 shots (.944 save %).