GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- Phoenix Coyotes Chief Operating Officer Mike Nealy announced today that the Coyotes game versus the San Jose Sharks on Friday, April 8 will now be televised on 3TV instead of FOX Sports Arizona PLUS as originally scheduled.
Listed below is the Coyotes complete TV schedule for the remainder of the 2010-11 regular season:
· Saturday, March 26 versus San Jose Sharks – FOX Sports Arizona (HD)
· Tuesday, March 29 versus Dallas Stars – FOX Sports Arizona (HD)
· Friday, April 1 versus Colorado Avalanche – FOX Sports Arizona PLUS (HD)
· Wednesday, April 6 at Los Angeles Kings – FOX Sports Arizona (HD)
· Friday, April 8 versus San Jose Sharks – 3TV (KTVK)
· Saturday, April 9 at San Jose Sharks – FOX Sports Arizona PLUS (HD)
The Coyotes are currently in fourth place in the Western Conference standings with 91 points, just three points back of the San Jose Sharks for first place in the Pacific Division. With Tuesday night’s victory over the St. Louis Blues, the Coyotes recorded their 40th win of the season which set a franchise first for two consecutive seasons with 40 plus wins. Phoenix has posted consecutive 90-point seasons for the first time since 1998-2002, when the team had four consecutive seasons of 90-points or more.
Individual game tickets for the first two Coyotes home games of the 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs are on sale now. Tickets starting at just $25 are available at the Jobing.com Arena Box Office, Ticketmaster outlets, by visiting www.phoenixcoyotes.com/playofftickets or calling 480-563-PUCK (7825).