Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2008
GLENDALE, Ariz. --- The Phoenix Coyotes will celebrate Jobing.com Arena’s five-year anniversary on Saturday, Dec. 27 when the team hosts the Los Angeles Kings at 7 p.m.
Jobing.com Arena first opened its doors as Glendale Arena on Dec. 26, 2003, followed by the Coyotes’ first game in the new building on Dec. 27. The award-winning, state-of-the art, multi-purpose facility hosts national and international chart-topping recording artists, sporting events and exciting family shows each year.
This year, Jobing.com Arena has hosted a variety of events including Hannah Montana, the NFL Super Bowl Pepsi Smash Concert Series, Bon Jovi, American Idol auditions, Neil Diamond, Metallica, Tina Turner and Celine Dion.
To commemorate the five-year mark, the Coyotes and Jobing.com Arena will host the “5 Years of Fandemonium Sweepstakes” that will give five lucky fans the opportunity to win a sports-concert prize pack that includes:
- Four (4) lower-level tickets to the Phoenix Coyotes home game vs. the Los Angeles Kings at Jobing.com Arena on Saturday, Dec. 27, 2008;
- One (1) Phoenix Coyotes autographed hockey stick;
- One (1) autographed copy of Celine Dion’s “My Love” CD;
- Four (4) tickets to Cheetah Girls at Jobing.com Arena on December 19, 2008;
- Two (2) tickets to Dancing with the Stars at Jobing.com Arena on Dec. 28, 2008;
- Four (4) tickets to Professional Bull Riding at Jobing.com Arena on Feb. 22, 2009; and
- Two (2) tickets to Slipknot at Jobing.com Arena on March 5, 2009.
To enter, fans must visit www.phoenixcoyotes.com
through 11:59 a.m. on Thursday, Dec. 18, 2008 to complete the online entry form, describing their favorite Phoenix Coyotes or Jobing.com Arena memory over the past five years.