Monday, September 15, 2014
GLENDALE, ARIZONA – The Arizona Coyotes announced today that single game tickets for the team’s two home preseason games (September 22 and October 3) and the first 24 homes games of the 2014-15 NHL regular season will go on sale to the general public on Friday, Sept. 19 at 10:00 a.m. Tickets for all remaining home games including games against the Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins will go on sale at a later date.
Pricing for Coyotes single game tickets for the 2014-15 season starts at just $30 per game and complete ticket pricing information for all single game tickets and savings on groups of 10 or more is available at www.ArizonaCoyotes.com.
In addition, full season, half season, 13-game and 5-game plans are also now on sale. Purchasing one of these plans provides fans with priority over the general public on playoff tickets and includes a significant savings off the gate ticket price. The all new Flex Pack of 10 ticket vouchers is also available to help meet the needs of every fan.
The Coyotes open the 2014-15 preseason on Monday, Sept. 22 at 7:00 p.m. at Gila River Arena against the Los Angeles Kings. The regular season home opener is Thursday, Oct. 9 at 7:00 p.m. against the Winnipeg Jets.
For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit www.ArizonaCoyotes.com.
FEATURED HOME GAMES FROM THE COYOTES FIRST HALF OF THE SEASON
· Oct. 9 – Opening Night at Gila River Arena versus the Winnipeg Jets.
· Oct. 11 – Anze Kopitar, Drew Doughty and the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings make their first visit to Gila River Arena.
· Nov. 4 – The Coyotes host Phil Kessel and the Toronto Maple Leafs.
· Nov. 18 – Alexander Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals make their only visit to Gila River Arena.
· Dec. 4 – Jonathan Quick, Dustin Brown and the Los Angeles Kings make their final visit to Glendale.
· Dec. 6 – Patrice Bergeron, Zdeno Chara and the Boston Bruins come to the Valley.
· Dec. 13 – The Coyotes host Zach Parise, Ryan Suter and the Minnesota Wild.
· Dec. 27 – Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry and the Anaheim Ducks make their first visit to Glendale.
· Dec. 29 – Claude Giroux and the Philadelphia Flyers come to Gila River Arena.
· Jan. 10 – The Coyotes host Erik Karlsson and the Ottawa Senators.