FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Wednesday, August 7, 2019
GLENDALE, ARIZONA - The Arizona Coyotes announced today that single game tickets for the 2019-20 regular season will go on sale on Friday, August 9 at 10:00 a.m. Pricing for Coyotes single game tickets start at just $25 per game and complete ticket pricing information for all single game tickets and savings on groups of 10 or more is available at ArizonaCoyotes.com.
Full season tickets & half season plans for the 2019-20 regular season including the popular "Weekender" plan are on sale now, as well as 11-game Pick Your Own, 10-game Power Play, and Flex Packs. These plans allow valued fans to customize their package while receiving significant price savings and select benefits. All Coyotes full, half and quarter season packages come with priority seating for 2020 playoff tickets along with additional unique benefits.
Family Value Packs
The Coyotes will also be offering Family Value Packs for nine (9) home games this season. This package contains four (4) tickets, four (4) hot dogs and four (4) fountain drinks for $119 for upper level end seating or a $199 lower level end seating option. These include games on October 5 (Opening Night) vs. Boston, November 2 vs. Colorado, November 9 vs. Minnesota, November 16 vs. Calgary, December 14 vs. New Jersey, January 4 vs. Philadelphia, February 22 vs. Tampa Bay, February 29 vs. Buffalo and March 28 vs. Nashville.
Once again, the Coyotes will be offering Student Rush for twenty-two (22) Sunday through Thursday games this season. High school and college students can purchase tickets via the Coyotes app or line up at the Gila River Arena box office one hour prior to puck drop to purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each. This offer applies only to active high school and college students with identification and excludes the games on November 21 vs. Toronto, December 12 vs. Chicago and January 12 vs. Pittsburgh.
Military Rush will take place on Saturday, November 9 against the Minnesota Wild. With identification, active and veteran military personnel can purchase up to two (2) select upper level tickets for just $15 each or lower level tickets for just $30 each.
New Ticket Packages for the Coyotes 2019-20 Season:
The Coors Light Chill Pack includes two (2) lower level end tickets & two (2) Coors Light draft beers starting at just $99. All Tuesday games are available for this package starting with the game versus the Los Angeles Kings on September 17.
The Thursday Kickback Pack is available for all Thursday Coyotes home games (excluding November 21 vs. Toronto & December 12 vs. Chicago). This package includes a game ticket and your choice of one (1) Dos Equis or Milagro margarita and two (2) tacos starting at only $39 per game.
The Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers Zone includes one (1) sandwich (your choice of an All-American Cheeseburger, 1000 Island Burger, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Impossible Burger, or ¼ Pound Grilled Hot Dog), one (1) bag of potato chips, and one (1) Dos Equis, Coors Light, fountain drink, or bottled water. The Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers Zone is available for all Coyotes home games.
The Coyotes All You Can Eat section returns this season for all Coyotes home games. The package includes hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, soda, and bottled water.
FEATURED COYOTES HOME GAMES IN 2019-20
- October 5 - Home opener against the Boston Bruins at Gila River Arena.
- October 10 - Arizona hosts Marc-Andre Fleury and the Vegas Golden Knights.
- October 30 - The Montreal Canadiens make their only visit to Glendale.
- November 2 - Nathan MacKinnon, Gabriel Landeskog and the Colorado Avalanche come to the Valley.
- November 16 - The Coyotes host Johnny Gaudreau and the Calgary Flames at Gila River Arena.
- November 18 - The Los Angeles Kings, led by Anze Kopitar and Drew Doughty visit Arizona.
- November 21 - Auston Matthews and the Toronto Maple Leafs make their only visit to Glendale.
- November 24 - Arizona hosts Connor McDavid and the Edmonton Oilers.
- November 30 - The Coyotes take on Brent Burns, Erik Karlsson and the San Jose Sharks.
- December 12 - Patrick Kane, Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks make their first of two trips to the Valley.
- December 29 - The Dallas Stars, led by Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin visit Gila River Arena.
- December 31 - The Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues come to Glendale on New Year's Eve.
- January 4 - Arizona hosts Claude Giroux and the Philadelphia Flyers.
- January 12 - The Coyotes face Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- February 1 - The Chicago Blackhawks make their second and final visit of the season to Arizona.
- February 15 - Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals make their only trip to the Valley.
- February 22 - Arizona hosts Steven Stamkos, Nikita Kucherov and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- March 12 - Elias Pettersson and the Vancouver Canucks visit Gila River Arena.
- March 14 - Henrik Lundqvist and the New York Rangers make their only stop in Glendale.
- March 18 - The Coyotes take on Mark Stone and the Vegas Golden Knights.
- March 20 - Dylan Larkin and the Detroit Red Wings make their only visit to the Valley.
- March 28 - Ryan Johansen and the Nashville Predators come to Arizona.
- April 4 - The Coyotes host the Winnipeg Jets in the regular season finale on Fan Appreciation Day.
For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit ArizonaCoyotes.com.