GLENDALE -- The Coyotes are Here To Stay and we are adding new members to the Ice Crew for the 2013-14 season!
If you are a female skater, aged 18 and older, and you are interested in joining our crew to assist in all game operations, including the cleaning and resurfacing of the ice before, during and after games and intermissions, we'd love to hear from you.
• 18 years of age or older
• Must be an excellent ice skater
• Have your own skates
• Be physically fit and comfortable in front of large crowds
• Have a High School diploma or equivalent GED
• Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail
• Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays
• The deadline to apply is 5 p.m. (AZ time) on Wednesday, August 28th
• In-person interviews will be at Jobing.com Arena the week of August 26th, and you will be contacted individually to schedule your interview
• If you make it to the Top 15, you must be available for an in-person, on-ice tryout on September 6th in the afternoon
• You must be able to attend mandatory training on September 12th, in the evening.
• You must be able to work both preseason games September 15th and 27th, and a potential scrimmage on September 18th.
• Please send a resume and contact information including your name, phone number, email and address to Rachel.email@example.com