Friday, September 5, 2008
--- Phoenix Coyotes President and Chief Operating Officer Douglas Moss announced today that the team has reduced the price of over half of its individual game tickets for fans in the upcoming 2008-09 hockey season. Fifty-five percent of individual game tickets have been discounted by an average of $25 a seat in an effort to make the game more affordable to fans and their families.
“Our goal is to provide our fans with an enjoyable and affordable hockey experience,” said Moss. “This year’s young, energetic team should produce an exciting brand of hockey and, with the support of Coyotes fans, will make this a remarkable season.”
Individual tickets start at only $15 a game and go on sale to the general public Monday at 10 a.m. Fans eager to get a head start on purchasing individual game tickets for the 2008-09 season can do so beginning today online at www.phoenixcoyotes.com by entering the promotional code “PUCK.” The fan presale ends Sunday at 10 p.m.
For fans looking to maximize their 2008-09 hockey experience, the team continues to offer a variety of season ticket packages with great seat locations still available starting at just $9 a game. The new half-season plan includes the choice of a guaranteed seat for opening night against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, Oct. 11, plus any 19 games on the 2008-09 schedule. Partial plans including an 11-game pick’em plan and several five game plans are also available for as little as $75 a plan.
For more information or to purchase tickets to an upcoming Phoenix Coyotes game, visit www.phoenixcoyotes.com or call 480-563-PUCK (7825).
2008-09 HOME GAME HIGLIGHTS
- Oct. 11 – Regular season and home opener at Jobing.com Arena vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets. All fans in attendance will receive an Olli Jokinen bobblehead.
- Oct. 23 – Reigning Hart Trophy winner (NHL MVP) Alex Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals visit the Coyotes.
- Oct. 30 – Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the Stanley Cup finalist Pittsburgh Penguins come to Jobing.com Arena.
- Nov. 1 – The Coyotes take on the Minnesota Wild where all fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes t-shirt.
- Nov. 18 – Last season’s NHL Rookie of the Year Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks make their first trip of the season to Jobing.com Arena.
- Nov. 28 – The Colorado Avalanche come to Glendale for a 2:00 p.m. matinee on “Black Friday.”
- Nov. 29 – The Coyotes host the San Jose Sharks and all fans in attendance will receive Coyotes winter gloves.
- Dec. 4 – The Toronto Maple Leafs, an “Original Six” franchise, visit the Coyotes for a second consecutive season.
- Dec. 13 – The defending Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings make their first appearance of the season in Glendale.
- Dec. 20 – The Coyotes play Columbus Blue Jackets at Jobing.com Arena. All fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes fleece blanket.
- Dec. 31 – For the second straight year, the Coyotes celebrate New Year’s Eve by hosting the Colorado Avalanche.
- Jan. 10 – The Dallas Stars revisit Jobing.com Arena. All fans under 14 will receive a Coyotes Build-A-Bear.
- Jan. 20 – The Detroit Red Wings make their second and final visit of the year.
- Feb. 28 – The Coyotes host the St. Louis Blues and all fans in attendance will receive a Coyotes hat.
- April 11 – The Anaheim Ducks come to town for the regular season finale and Fan Appreciation Night.