Tuesday, February 16, 2016
GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- In celebration of USA Hockey Weekend Across America (Feb. 20-21), the Arizona Coyotes announced today a new “Part of the Pack” rink partnership program with all of the hockey rinks located in the Valley. The Coyotes have entered into formal agreements with AZ Ice (Arcadia, Gilbert, Peoria), Ice Den (Chandler, Scottsdale) and Oceanside (Tempe) to provide these rinks with additional support to develop and grow the game of hockey in Arizona.
As part of the agreement, the Coyotes will provide opportunities and resources to strengthen the sport while working with the Valley rinks to create fan affinity and loyalty for the Arizona Coyotes. The partnership will also bring an NHL caliber experience to youth and amateur hockey, helping grow each player’s love for the game.
Through the agreement, the Arizona Coyotes will provide the Valley rinks with the following:
• Co-branded rink advertising
• House and developmental amateur league jerseys
• Coyotes “AZ” shoulder patches for travel teams
• Arizona Coyotes player visits to each rink (4 visits have already taken place this season)
• Sponsorship of Mite Jamboree tournaments
• Sponsorship of the new Little Howler Learn to Play program
• Local rink clinic hosting
• Rink promotion videos, social media recognition, dedicated web site content and more
In support of these partnerships and their continued efforts to grow the game, the Coyotes will launch a landing page dedicated to hockey development at ArizonaCoyotes.com/amateurhockey. Click here to view the website.
For more information on Coyotes tickets, please visit ArizonaCoyotes.com or call 480-563-PUCK (7825).