The Arizona Coyotes and ASM Global are deeply committed to providing the safest environment possible for everyone visiting Gila River Arena. Already, we have instituted a comprehensive set of precautionary measures during the coronavirus COVID-19 situation to provide a clean, safe, comfortable fan experience at Coyotes home games, concerts and special events. Together with the National Hockey League, we are monitoring this situation around the clock to ensure the health and safety of our fans, workers and players. We will continue to work directly with state and local public health officials to stay updated regarding new health advisories and to implement any measures necessary to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
The health and safety of our employees, fans, players and the entire Arizona community are our top priority. In addition to our existing health and safety protocols in place, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Cleaning staff have been added to each event and are strictly dedicated to wiping down surfaces, along with using hospital-grade disinfectant spray throughout the arena.
- Elevator attendants are equipped with wipe containers and sanitizing elevators regularly.
- All areas of the building, including every arm rest, are being wiped down and disinfected prior to and following each event.
- Extra soap is available in all restrooms and hand-sanitizer has been placed throughout the arena.
- All doors and door handles are being sanitized regularly.
- Installed signage and reminders for personal hygiene throughout the arena for all attendees and staff.
Any fan who is feeling sick, regardless of their symptoms, should not attend public events at Gila River Arena. In addition, the Coyotes and ASM Global are encouraging fans who fit into a vulnerable population, including those with underlying health conditions, to not attend games and events at Gila River Arena. For all Gila River Arena guests, we ask that you follow the health tips listed below:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands.
We remain in constant contact with local officials to ensure that we are doing what is best for the Valley community. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will make decisions based on what is best for our guests, staff, partners, and teams.
Thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We appreciate your loyalty and support!