GLENDALE, ARIZONA – Phoenix Coyotes Chief Operating Officer Mike Nealy announced today that 12-game ticket packages for the 2011-12 regular season will go on sale to the general public on Thursday, July 21.
The Coyotes will host an “Open House” on Thursday, July 28 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. where season, half-season and 12-game ticket holders can select their seat locations for 2011-12.Ticket Sales Representatives will be on hand to answer any questions attendees may have. In addition, locker room tours will be conducted for anyone who wishes to go behind the scenes at Jobing.com Arena.Those who plan to attend should park in Lot G and enter on the north side of Gate 6.
The 12-game ticket packages allow fans to choose the games of their choice at a significant savings. Purchasing one of these plans also enables fans to secure the same seats for each of the games they choose, gives them priority over the general public on playoff tickets and allows them to buy additional tickets at a discounted rate. In addition, there are no blackout dates when choosing games for the 12-game plan. Flexible payment plans are available.
Pricing for 12-game ticket plans start at just $25 per game. Many of the NHL's biggest stars will be playing at Jobing.com Arena this season including Brad Richards and the New York Rangers, Daniel Briere and the Philadelphia Flyers, Tim Thomas and the Boston Bruins, Steven Stamkos and the Tampa Bay Lighting, Daniel and Henrik Sedin and the Vancouver Canucks, Pavel Datsyuk and the Detroit Red Wings and Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks.
For more information on Coyotes tickets, please call 480-563-PUCK (7825) or visit www.PhoenixCoyotes.com.
2011-12 HOME GAME HIGHLIGHTS
· October 15 – Home opener at Jobing.com Arena versus Winnipeg Jets.
· October 18 - The Chicago Blackhawks led by Jonathan Toews visit Jobing.com Arena.
· October 27 – Zack Parise, Martin Brodeur and the New Jersey Devils come to Jobing.com Arena
· November 10 – An Original Six team, the Montreal Canadiens make their only visit to Glendale.
· November 25 – Ryan Kesler, Roberto Luongo and the Vancouver Canucks make their first visit to the Valley.
· December 3 – The Coyotes host Daniel Briere and the Philadelphia Flyers.
· December 17 – The New York Rangers, led by Marion Gaborik and Brad Richards, visit Jobing.com Arena.
· December 28 – The Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins and Tim Thomas make their only visit to Glendale.
· January 7 – John Tavares and the New York Islanders make their only visit to Jobing.com Arena.
· January 19 – Pavel Datsyuk and the Detroit Red Wings play their first game at Jobing.com Arena.
· January 21 – Steven Stamkos, Martin St. Louis and the Tampa Bay Lightning come to Glendale.
· February 6 – Henrik Zetterberg and the Detroit Red Wings make their final visit to Glendale.
· February 11 – Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks make their second visit to play the Coyotes.
· February 13 – The Vancouver Canucks and the Sedin twins make their final visit to Glendale.
· February 21 – Anze Kopitar, Dustin Brown, Mike Richards and Pacific Division rivals the Los Angeles Kings visit Glendale.
· March 29 – Joe Thornton and the San Jose Sharks make their final visit to Jobing.com Arena.
· March 31 – Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf and Pacific Division rivals the Anaheim Ducks face off against the Coyotes.
· April 3 – Rick Nash, Jeff Carter and the Columbus Blue Jackets come to town for the regular season home finale.