Stop by the community relations table on the main concourse behind section 104 at the Caps game on Saturday, March, 6, to Pick-A-Stick. For $65 you can buy a Capitals hockey stick. Almost every stick is autographed by a Caps player; however, if the stick you select is not signed, Jason Chimera
will sign it for you personally after the game!
Sticks are limited so don't miss this special opportunity. Pick-A-Stick starts as soon as the doors open at 6 p.m. Cash is the only method of payment that will be accepted. Customers may not pay by credit card or check. Five lucky winners will get to meet Chimera and all of the money raised goes to Washington Capitals Charities, so visit the community relations table on March 6 to Pick-A-Stick!
- Only two sticks per person, supplies are limited.
- If the stick you select is not autographed, Jason Chimera will sign it after the game.
- Only the winners will be allowed to meet Chimera. If a winner is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
- Cash will be accepted as payment for sticks.
- Credit cards and checks will NOT be accepted.
- All money raised will go to Washington Capitals Charities.
- Specific player’s autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.