Stop by the community relations table on the main concourse behind section 104 at the Caps game on Tuesday, Jan. 9, to Pick-A-Stick. For $50 you can buy a Capitals hockey stick. Almost every stick is autographed by a Caps player; however, if the stick you select is not signed, Donald Brashear will sign it for you personally after the game! Pick-A-Stick is limited so don't miss this special opportunity. Pick-A-Stick starts as soon as the doors open at 6 p.m. Five lucky winners will get to meet Donald Brashear and all of the money raised goes to Washington Capitals Charities, so visit the community relations table on January 9 to Pick-A-Stick!Rules
- Only two sticks per person, supplies are limited.
- If the stick you select is not autographed, Donald Brashear will sign it after the game.
- Only the winner will be allowed to meet Brashear. If the winner is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
- Cash and credit cards will be accepted as payment for sticks. Checks will NOT be accepted.
- All money raised will go to Washington Capitals Charities.
- Specific player’s autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.