Stop by the community relations table on the main concourse of Verizon Center behind section 104 starting at 4 p.m. before the Washington Capitals face-off against the Carolina Hurricanes on Sunday, Jan. 15, to Pick-A-Stick. Fans have a unique opportunity to purchase a Capitals hockey stick for $75 and almost every stick will be signed by a Caps player. The sticks that are not autographed will be personally signed by Caps center Marcus Johansson
after the game!
Each fan will be able to purchase one stick as supplies are limited for this offer. Fans will be given numbers as they line up to ensure that everyone in line will be able to Pick-A-Stick. Please be advised that cash is the only method of payment that will be accepted and customers may not pay by credit card or check.
Five lucky winners will get to meet Johansson as all proceeds benefit Washington Capitals Charities, so plan to arrive early to Pick-A-Stick!
• Only one stick per person, supplies are limited.
• If the stick you select is not autographed, you’ll have the opportunity to meet Caps center Marcus Johansson
and he will personally autograph your stick.
• If a winner is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
• Only cash will be accepted as payment for sticks.
• Credit cards and checks will NOT be accepted.
• Specific players’ autographs are not guaranteed.
• Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.