We know right now is a stressful and difficult time in the world, and we hope all our fans are staying safe and healthy.
A lot of you may be looking for things to do while at home so thanks to a Tweet from Braden Holtby's wife Brandi, we were able to put together a list of books that Braden has recently read.
Most, if not all, of his suggestions are available as E-books online.
- How the West was Won by Louis L'Amour
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- Underground Airlines by Ben H. Winters
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adamas
- Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
- Talking to Strangers by Malcom Gladwell
- The Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac
- The Art of Fielding by Chad Harbach
- The Monday Wrench Gang by Edward Abbey
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig
- Inherent Vice by Thomas Pynchon
- Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut
- Mother Night by Kurt Vonnegut
- Burn My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown
- The Old Patagonian Express by Paul Theroux
- There There by Tommy Orange
Holtby's wife Brandi also tweeted that his favorites are: The Art of Fielding, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and Ham on Rye.
It is no secret that Holtby is a music fanatic, and frequently brings his guitar on the road. Back in December as part of our W Magazine feature on him, Braden put together a list of his ten favorite songs.
You can check out that list here on Spotify: