Stop by the community relations table behind section 104 at the Caps game on Saturday, Nov. 7, for the Fall Puck Surprise. For $40 you can buy a package that includes an autographed puck with Hershey’s Kisses. What’s the surprise? Almost every puck is autographed by a Caps player. If the puck you select is not autographed, Capitals defenseman Mike Green
will sign it for you personally after the game!
The Fall Puck Surprises are limited so don't miss this special opportunity. Visit the community relations table behind section 104 on the main concourse for purchases. Sales start when doors open at 6 p.m. Cash is the only method of payment that will be accepted. Customers may not pay by credit card or check. Five lucky winners will get to meet Green and all of the money raised goes to Washington Capitals Charities, so visit the community relations table on Nov. 7 for the Fall Puck Surprise.
Proceeds from the Fall Puck Surprise will directly benefit the two local schools that the Washington Capitals have adopted for the 2009-10 season through a partnership with Serve DC – The Mayor’s Office of Volunteerism. The adopted schools are Emery Education Campus and King Elementary School, both DC public schools.
- Only five pucks per person, supplies are limited.
- If the puck you select is not autographed, Mike Green will sign it after the game.
- Only the five winners will be allowed to meet Green. If one of the winners is under the age of 18, he or she may be accompanied by one adult.
- Cash will be accepted as payment for pucks.
- Credit cards and checks will not be accepted.
- All money raised will go to Washington Capitals Charities.
- Specific player’s autographs are not guaranteed.
- Winners must meet at the community relations table behind section 104 immediately after the game.