The Washington Capitals will hold their 2nd Annual #CapsGiving celebration presented by Walmart on Wednesday, September 22 against the Ottawa Senators at Capital One Arena.
Fans are encouraged to purchase the #CapsGiving ticket package (use promo code TURKEY) to receive their limited edition ice resurfacer gravy boats while enjoying the Thanksgiving themed out game!
In addition to the ice resurfacer gravy boats, Capitals fans at #CapsGiving can expect the following activations:
- Slapshot, the Washington Capitals mascot, and the Red Rockers in festive attire
- Fans can start their holiday photos early with a visit to the fall photobooth on the 100 level concourse
- The AAA Mites on Ice will be in once again be in turkey costumes for their first intermission matchup
- In the second intermission presented by Geico, Capitals fans will compete in a Turkey Hurling (not curling) showdown on the ice
- Brave Capitals fans will also square off in a Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest in the Etihad Lounge
- Capitals in-game and social media graphics will be themed out in the Thanksgiving spirit
Don't forget to buy your #CapsGiving ticket package (promo code TURKEY) to get the one of a kind ice resurfacer gravy boat to go along with what is sure to be an amazing evening.
Here are some highlights from last year's inaugural #CapsGiving celebration:
Video: Turkeys take over the ice for #CapsGiving
Video: Eating pies for an Ovechkin jersey at #CapsGiving
Video: Turkey curling at Verizon Center for #CapsGiving
Video: Slapshot does some baking on #CapsGiving
See you at the game! #ALLCAPS, #ALLGRAVY!