Click here for the Audio Clips
The Canucks had such an invigorating skate this morning at 8-Rinks it was hard for the coaches to get them off the ice. All the Canucks skated today except for Ed Jovanovski who is struggling with a groin sprain and is doubtful for tomorrow's game. The Team worked drills, passing across center ice, and shooting in the offensive zone. Matt Cooke twisted his ankle at the end of practice today, and we'll find out how he is doing tomorrow.
Please be aware, these clips may be long and may take a minute to load!
1. Naslund talks about playing on without Ed, and his own nagging injury.
2. bertuzzi is looking forward to the Vancouver fans in the game against Buffalo tomorrow night.
3. Jovanovski says his groin strain is more serious then he thought it was.
4. Alex Auld is feeling comfortable playing the long road stretches.
5. Crawford isn't too worried about Ed's absence and says he will be back in due time.