- Quinn Hughes knotched his 43rd assist of 2019-20 on Feb. 27/20 at OTT, establishing a Canucks record for most in a season by a rookie, surpassing the previous record of 42 set by fellow defenceman Dale Tallon in 1970-71.
- Hughes holds the Canucks franchise record for most power play points by a rookie (24).
- Quinn Hughes ranks first among rookies in scoring with 51 points (8-43-51) and is just five points shy of matching the Canucks single-season record for a rookie defenceman.
- Quinn Hughes joined Nicklas Lidstrom (1991-92) as the second defenceman in NHL history to be the first rookie to reach the 50-point mark in a season.
HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES
The Canucks scored a season-high of nine goals on, Feb. 22/20 vs BOS. This is the 16th time in franchise history that the Canucks have scored nine or more goals in a regular-season game and is the first time since Jan. 6/96 (9-2 W vs TBL). Only two other teams have score nine goals this season. The others: Lightning (Nov. 14/19 and Jan. 7/20) and Avalanche (Nov. 7/19).
On Feb. 12/20 Jacob Markstrom made 49 saves, establishing a Canucks franchise record for most saves in a shutout. He also became the first goaltender in Canucks history to register multiple 40-save shutouts in a single season.
HOME SWEET HOME
From Dec. 19/19 to Jan. 27/20, the Canucks posted a 9 game home win streak. Vancouver has posted a longer home-ice win streak only once with an 11 game streak (Feb.3 - Mar. 19/09).
THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN
From Dec. 19/19 to Jan. 4/20, the Canucks posted a seven game win streak. It marked just the seventh time the Canucks have posted a 7-game winning streak, tying for third longest in club history. Vancouver has posted longer runs on only two occasions: 10-0-0 (Nov. 9-30/02) and 8-0-0 (Dec. 23-Jan. 7/11).
During the Canucks most recent win streak, 16 different skaters registered a point or more. Elias Pettersson (5-4-9), Tanner Pearson (4-5-9), Bo Horvat (3-6-9) and JT Miller (2-7-9) led the way for the Canucks with nine points each.
Bo Horvat ranks t-12th in the NHL for PPG (10). J.T. Miller ranks t-23rd (9) and Elias Pettersson are ranks t-28th in the NHL for PPG (8).
Quinn Hughes ranks 11th in the NHL for PPP (24). Elias Pettersson ranks 14th in the league for PPP (23).
Vancouver is ranked t-1st in the League with 54 power play goals this season.
- Tyler Toffoli scored the OT GWG on Feb. 25/20 at MTL and was named the first star of the game. Toffoli is 4-2-6 (4 GP) with the Canucks in 2019.20.
- Tyler Toffoli recorded three points (2-1-3) on his second game as a Canuck and was named the first star of the game, Feb. 22/20 vs. BOS.
- J.T. Miller recorded a goal and an assist on Feb. 27/20 at OTT to boost his 2019-20 totals to 25-40-65 (63 GP).
- J.T. Miller (25-40-65), collected at least one point in eight straight games (5-6-11) from Nov. 21-Dec. 7. The last player to record a longer point streak in his first year with Vancouver was Mark Messier in 1997-98 (5-9-14 in 10 GP).
Bo Horvat ranks 3rd in the NHL in face-off wins (773) and in power play face-off wins (151). He ranks first in the league in even strength face-off wins (599).