Vancouver, B.C. - Single game tickets for the Vancouver Canucks upcoming season will go on sale to public on Thursday, October 7th at 10:00AM PT. Fans can purchase single game tickets online via tickets.canucks.com/singlegame. Fans can also sign-up for the pre-sale ticket list by clicking here.
"Excitement is building, and we are finally just weeks away from hosting regular season Canucks games at Rogers Arena again," said Michael Doyle, President Canucks Sports & Entertainment, Business Operations. "There's nothing like having the energy of the crowd and we can't wait to welcome Canucks fans back for an exciting year."
Single Game Sales timeline:
- Oct 5 - Pre-sale for Season Ticket Members
- Oct 6 - Pre-sale for fans on pre-sale ticket list (link)
- Oct 7 - Public single game tickets on-sale
For more information on Canucks tickets, including single game ticket, groups and Season Ticket Memberships, visit tickets.canucks.com.
The Canucks are also excited to bring back special community nights throughout this season's home schedule which include:
- Opening Night, presented by TD, on Tuesday, October 26 versus the Minnesota Wild
- Diwali Celebration Night on Friday, November 5 versus the Nashville Predators
- Indigenous Peoples Night, presented by Rogers, on Monday, December 6 versus the Los Angeles Kings
- Lunar New Year Game, presented by TD, on January 25 versus the Edmonton Oilers
- Black History Month, presented by Rogers, on February 24 versus the Calgary Flames
- Pride Night, presented by TD, on March 11 versus the Calgary Flames
- Gender Equality Night, presented by Labatt, on March 19 versus the Washington Capitals
- Community & Superheroes, presented by BCLC, on April 9 versus the San Jose Sharks
- Fan Appreciation Night, presented by Pepsi, on April 28 versus the Los Angeles Kings
Rogers Arena capacity information:
- Single game tickets will be sold to 100 percent capacity at Rogers Arena.
- Should capacity limits be restricted due to COVID-19 health orders, season ticket members with full, half and quarter season packages will receive priority to attend games.
- If capacity is less than 100 percent, but allows for single game tickets, assignment of seats will be prioritized by the time stamp in the order in which the single game tickets were purchased.
- Refunds and credits will be available to ticketholders who cannot be accommodated due to capacity restrictions.
Season Ticket Memberships:
Season Ticket Memberships are still available and give Members exclusive benefits and the best price compared to an equivalent package purchased on a single ticket basis. Visit Canucks.com/membership for more information or call 604 200 6782 to speak to a Canucks representative.
Canucks fans are encouraged to make their single game ticket purchases directly from Ticketmaster. Fans may also purchase their tickets through TM+, the only verified secondary ticket reseller. If capacity is restricted due to COVID-19, refunds are guaranteed to be processed to the active ticket holder when purchasing from Ticketmaster and TM+. Only tickets purchased through Ticketmaster and TM+ are guaranteed to be valid.
Rogers Arena Protocols:
Strict health protocols have been developed for the safety of all fans and guests. In compliance with the current Provincial Health Order, proof of double vaccination will be required to attend all regular season Canucks games at Rogers Arena. The use of face masks is also required at all times unless actively eating or drinking. In efforts to reduce risks of contamination, Rogers Arena will also be going 'cashless' and switching to solely contactless payment in arena.
For more information on protocols and proof of vaccination access to Rogers Arena, please visit rogersarena.com/proof-of-covid-19-vaccination-program-faqs/