-Elias Pettersson leads all rookies in goals (13), points (22), power-play points (8) and points per game (0.96; min 10 GP). He also shares the rookie lead in power-play goals (4) and ranks second in shooting percentage (26.5%; min. 10 GP) and tied for second in assists (10).
-Pettersson was named the NHL's second star of the week ending November 4th. He shared the League lead with four goals and ranked third overall with seven points in three games to also help lead the Canucks to a perfect week.
-Pettersson, who led all rookies with seven goals and 10 points in eight games (7-3-10) in October, was named the NHL's Rookie of the Month for October.
FACE THE FACTS
-Bo Horvat ranks first in the NHL in face-off wins (417), first in even-strength face-off wins (334) and first in face-offs taken (767). He also ranks t-3rd in PP face-off wins (53).
-Horvat tied a season-high 23 face-off wins (the third time this season) on Nov. 19 vs MTL and had 40 total face-offs on Nov. 6 at DET
THE GOING RATE
- Brock Boeser has three points (2-1-3) over the past three games
- Alex Edler has two points (1-1-2) over the past four games
- Elias Pettersson has four points (1-3-4) over the past five games
- Bo Horvat has seven points (2-5-7) over the past eight games (three points (1-2-3) over the past three games)
- Tim Schaller has two assists (0-2-2) over the past three games
- Tyler Motte has a point in two straight games (1-1-2)
- Josh Leivo has a goal in three of his past five games played (3-0-3)