HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES
The Canucks scored a season-high of nine goals on, Feb. 22/20 vs BOS. This is the 16th time in franchise history that the Canucks have scored nine or more goals in a regular-season game and is the first time since Jan. 6/96 (9-2 W vs TBL).
On Feb. 12/20 Jacob Markstrom made 49 saves, establishing a Canucks franchise record for most saves in a shutout. He also became the first goaltender in Canucks history to register multiple 40-save shutouts in a single season.
HOME SWEET HOME
From Dec. 19/19 to Jan. 27/20, the Canucks posted a 9 game home win streak. Vancouver has posted a longer home-ice win streak only once with an 11 game streak (Feb.3 - Mar. 19/09).
- Bo Horvat ranks t-8th in the NHL for PPG (11). J.T. Miller ranks t-23rd (9) and Elias Pettersson ranks t-29th in the NHL for PPG (8).
- Quinn Hughes ranks t-12th in the NHL for PPP (25). Elias Pettersson and J.T. Miller rank t-14th in the league for PPP (24).
- Vancouver is ranked 2nd in the League with 56 power play goals this season.
- Tyler Toffoli scored the OT GWG on Feb. 25/20 at MTL and was named the first star of the game. Toffoli is 5-3-8 (8 GP) with the Canucks in 2019.20.
- Tyler Toffoli recorded three points (2-1-3) on his second game as a Canuck and was named the first star of the game, Feb. 22/20 vs. BOS.
- J.T. Miller collected a goal and an assist on Mar. 6/20 vs COL to boost his 2019-20 totals to 28-43-71 (67 GP).
- J.T. Miller became the fourth player in Canucks history to record 70 or more points in his first season with the club. The others: Alexander Mogilny: 107 in 1995-96 Greg Adams: 76 in 1987-88 Barry Pederson: 76 in 1986-87
- J.T. Miller joined Alexander Mogilny (30) and Barry Pederson (20) as the third player to record at least 20 multi-point games in his first season with the Canucks.
Bo Horvat ranks 3rd in the NHL in face-off wins (825) and 2nd in power play face-off wins (162). He ranks first in the league in even strength face-off wins (640).