Vancouver, BC - One of the best sports and entertainment restaurants, The Sportsbar LIVE! at Rogers Arena, is reopening its doors on Wednesday, January 13 - kicking off with the season opener versus the Edmonton Oilers at 7pm (Doors open 6pm).
With more than 100 4K-HD TV screens, a towering 16+ foot big screen and the city's longest bar, there is no other venue like it in Vancouver. A fan-focused 14,000 square foot space delivers a high energy yet socially distanced atmosphere complete with an elevated menu led by Executive Chef Robert Bartley's impressive classics paired with cocktails, wines and craft beers. Chef Bartley's line-up of appetizers, entrees and desserts won't disappoint.
The safety and comfort of our guests and staff is our top priority. All mandated safety measures including a modified seating arrangement will be in place to successfully reopen. We therefore encourage fans to get in on the best available seating by making a reservation today at www.thesportsbar.ca:
- Wednesday, January 13 at 7pm vs. Edmonton Oilers
- Thursday, January 14 at 6pm vs. Edmonton Oilers
- Saturday, January 16 at 7pm vs. Calgary Flames
- Monday, January 18 at 6pm vs. Calgary Flames
- Wednesday, January 20 at 7pm vs. Montreal Canadiens
- Thursday, January 21 at 6:30pm vs. Montreal Canadiens
- Saturday, January 23 at 4pm vs. Montreal Canadiens
- Monday, January 25 at 7pm vs. Ottawa Senators
- Wednesday, January 27 at 5pm vs. Ottawa Senators
- Thursday, January 28 at 7pm vs. Ottawa Senators
*Doors open one-hour before puck drops.
For fans who prefer to cheer in the comfort of home, Canucks Marketplace has you covered- fans can access signature dishes and meal kits from their favourite local restaurants delivered right to home or available for pick-up at ice-level for a Canucks drive-in experience.
The Sportsbar LIVE! at Rogers Arena is Vancouver's preeminent entertainment venue that's a first-of-its-kind sports and dining experience. Right in the centre of the action, enjoy fresh takes on classic sports bar favourites paired with crafted cocktails in a luxe, multi-purpose designed room. Home of the Vancouver Canucks, be entertained at the city's longest "cracked ice" bar, relax in the clubby Player's Lounge, or watch from a personal TV in the iconic Trophy Room - The Sportsbar LIVE! at Rogers Arena is the one and only place to be. Visit thesportsbar.ca for more information.