Premium Client ServiceReports to:
Directors, Premium Client Sales & ServiceRelates to:
Directors of Premium Client Service, Business Development, Operations Management, Aramark, Management, Corporate Communications, Game Presentation, and Ticketmaster
Committed to service excellence, the Manager, Premium Client Sales & Service is responsible for meeting and exceeding the ongoing service and sales commitments and contractual details that occur from the commencement of the Executive Suiteholder/Nortel Champions Club member and Best Buy Club member relationship to the expiry of the agreement, as well as maintaining and improving the overall premium client experience ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage four full time Account Executives, providing guidance and responsibilities to each.
- Manage a high performance part-time Concierge service team including recruitment, development, training, and performance evaluation.
- Manage the service and operation to 2 suite levels during events, including pre-event special request coordination and post event trouble shooting.
- Assist in the annual renewal of Suiteholder and Nortel Champions Club clients in conjunction with the Director, Premium Client Service and other Manager, Premium Client Sales & Service.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Director, and manage annual operating budget including capital project implementation.
- Work with the Director to develop and manage benefit programs with an emphasis on suiteholder/club seat holder renewal benefits.
- Work with the Director to develop up-sell opportunities among the premium seating clients.
- Manages all aspects of Executive Suite ticketing, including distribution, exclusive ticket promotions and additional suite ticket sales.
- Work closely with Aramark, Impark, Security, Housekeeping, and Operation/Maintenance on suite/event related issues and long term planning.
- Work closely with the Operations & Housekeeping Department to ensure that the physical condition of the executive suite level is maintained and improved through proper management and planning.
- Account management for both our Executive Suite, Nortel Champions Club and Best Buy Club clients.
- Work with the other Manager, Premium Client Sales & Service to manage the overall service and operation of single game rentals and sport paks.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Annual Premium Client Service Strategic Business Plan.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends in Executive Suite services and operations in the sports and entertainment industry.
- Create, plan and manage special events in accordance with the plan above.
- Work on various specific enhancement programs with the Director.
- Manage client requests, meetings, and game day hospitality requirements.
- Work with Manager, Executive Suite Catering at ARAMARK to maintain and improve service standards and to develop new initiatives, special promotions and value added opportunities.
- Work game nights when necessary to ensure all suiteholder elements run smoothly.
- Committed to ensuring superior client service
- Committed to working in a team driven environment
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients at all levels within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with outstanding administrative and time management skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high pressure environment
- Dynamic, hard working, confident; a go-getter, with drive and initiative
- Experience planning and coordinating events, conferences, and/or promotions
- Solid word processing and spreadsheet skills, working knowledge of desktop publishing software an asset
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
- Several years’ supervisory experience preferably in the hospitality/service industry
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree or diploma in business administration and/or hospitality management
- Cheerful, embraces fun and celebration in the workplace
- High degree of personal integrity and honesty
- Works cooperatively, strives to meet team goals
- Excellence through innovation, commitment and continual improvement
- A passion for success
- Works with enthusiasm, dedication, respect and pride
- Strong customer/fan focus
- Receptive to new ideas and approaches, adapts well to change
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, specifying position applied for, no later than July 31, 2009. It is preferable that you apply online by accessing our website at www.canucks.com; alternatively you may fax your application to (604) 899-7451.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.