Premium Client ServiceReports to:
Manager, Premium Client Sales and Service
Head Concierge (during events) ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Responsible for front line service to suiteholders, their guests, and VIP’s, including greeting, filling requests, and problem solving during events.
- Monitor and control guest access to the exclusive suite levels.
- Ensure all guests are greeted upon arrival and first impression standards are met.
- Promote personal guest relations and ensures Executive Suite clients receive a consistently high standard of service and quality.
- Service and fulfil individual requests from guests with expedience and care.
- Respond to all incoming inquiries, suggestions and concerns from guests.
- Advise, and immediately follow up with maintenance or housekeeping, any reported problems or concerns.
- Supply management with an activity report at the completion of each shift.
- Participate in various special events and promotional activities for the Executive Suite clients, as required.
- Supervise and maintain designated concierge station during scheduled event time.
- Accept, upon rotation, additional event responsibilities, including Hospitality Suite client concierge duties, liaising with partners (e.g. ARAMARK, TicketMaster, etc.), attending supervisors’ pre- and post-event briefings, and preparing a written report at the conclusion of the event.
- Must be 19 years of age or older, and must be available to start shifts as early as 4:15 p.m.
- Minimum three years’ concierge, hospitality, or service related experience with a strong emphasis on an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be people-oriented, a team builder and team player.
- Must have the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, guests, clients and VIP’s.
- Energetic, positive, and self-motivated person an asset.
- Must be diplomatic, mature, and professional.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required for events.
- Supervisory skills and experience an asset.
- Cheerful, embraces fun and celebration in the workplace
- High degree of personal integrity and honesty
- Works cooperatively, strives to meet team goals
- Excellence through innovation, commitment and continual improvement
- A passion for success
- Works with enthusiasm, dedication, respect and pride
- Strong customer/fan focus
- Receptive to new ideas and approaches, adapts well to change
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, specifying position applied for, no later than June 26, 2009. It is preferable that you submit your application (use MS Word or PDF format) via email
; alternatively fax to 604-899-7451 and clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those shortlisted for interviews will be contacted.