Client Service & Ticket Operations
The Client Service & Ticket Operations (CSTO) department with Canucks Sports & Entertainment is looking for an intern to assist with our busy periods of the year and help to keep the department running smoothly when there are additional tasks and events for our staff to look after on top of the regular work-load.
We require full-time assistance of an intern from early February, 2011 to mid April, 2011.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Is comfortable interacting with Canucks Ticket Holders and general public on the phone, email and in-person
- Is comfortable responding to voicemails and emails
- Is flexible with work schedule (may be required to work special events outside of regular business hours)
- Is friendly, outgoing and a team player who enjoys interacting with others (inside and outside of the company)
- Takes initiative and manages tasks and responsibilities independently
- Is willing to help when and where needed and is not afraid to ask questions
- Is familiar with MS Office (primarily Word, Excel and Outlook) and able to use these tools to create labels, mail merges, spreadsheets, meeting invitations, etc.
- Is comfortable with technology and learning new systems
- Manage ticketholder renewal documents – enter data into ticketing database and organize and file paper forms
- Make regular trips to:
1. Gate 16 – drop off same-day/overnight couriers
2. Finance – drop off cheques, refunds requests
3. Box Office – pick up and mail out tickets for concerts and events; pick up relocation, additional, and replacement tickets for account representatives
- Assist with administrative duties:
2. Creating labels
4. Keeping work space organized
- Review incident reports from each hockey game and distribute to appropriate account representatives for follow-up
- Assist at special events:
1. Event set-up and take-down
2. Guest check-in
3. Set-up and replenish catering
4. Managing crowds and line-up for special attractions (i.e. player signing, photos with Fin, etc)
5. Respond to questions and inquiries or direct to account representative appropriately
- Assist with other tasks and projects as needed
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, specifying position applied for, no later than January 14th, 2011. It is preferable that you apply online by accessing our website at www.canucks.com; alternatively you may fax your application to (604) 899-7451.