Click here for the Audio Clips
Matt Cooke hardly recognized any faces at practice this morning when he skated for the first time with the Canucks since his ankle injury. Most of the veterans took today's morning skate off, so most of the Canucks were Manitoba Moose players that have been called up to replace some of the injured players.
Richard Park, who ironically enough just recovered from a nagging injury himself, will fill in for an injured Anson Carter in tonight's game vs. St.Louis, and Prestin Ryan has been called up to join Kevin Bieksa, and Thomas Mojzis to fill in the defense.
Alex Auld will be starting in goal tonight, game time is 7:00 on Molson Canadian Canucks Pay-Per-View.
Matt Cooke is still unsure as to when he will be back in the game lineup and jokingly comments on the "Manitoba Moose Canucks". Have a listen below!
Please be aware, these clips may be long and may take a minute to load!
1. Morrison says that without Anson Carter tonight, his line needs to step up and take charge.
2. H. Sedin is asked why his line just keeps getting better and better.
3. Auld says we can expect a simple but energetic game from the Manitoba Moose players tonight.
4. Cooke gives an update on his injury, and comments on the Manitoba Moose players.
5. Crawford talks about who's playing, and the distribution of minutes in tonight's game.